Friday, October 19, 2012

Miss Laurie

Laurie is Tudi's niece and one of her favorite people on this earth. 
When I married into the family I am not afraid to admit  that I was a little intimidated by this spitfire of a lady.  She is super smart and very opinionated! It wasn't until I saw how sweet she was with Grandma Ivy in her final days that I really fell right in love with Laurie. 
Laurie is a nurse and seems to "have a good head on her shoulders" as Tudi would put it.  She has really had to baby us through this whole experience and we couldn't have done it without her. 
Laurie is as tough as nails and doesn't show her emotion that often but I tell Tudi that she is her "tender spot" and when Laurie cries we all cry.
Not including Tudi being ill, Laurie has been dealing with 2 MAJOR  and 2 almost could have really been major health crises with immediate family members.  How she is keeping it together I do not know but I think she must have wings and whether or not she wants to admit it a little help from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment